The following instructions are for real estate agents in Arizona who want to submit an offer on TransactionDesk. I recommend that you use the instructions below to create a sample transaction with John or Jane Doe as the buyer and send the documents to your personal email so that you can see what it’s like to be the buyer.
Submit an Offer on TransactionDesk
1) Log on at https://armls.flexmls.com and pull up the home that your clients want to make an offer on.
2) On the right-hand side, click on TransactionDesk.
3) If you are redirected to Arizona Realtors, type in your NRDS ID. If you don’t remember it, click on the following link.
4) Find your NRDS ID at https://login.connect.realtor/#!/forgotmember
5) Go back to the Arizona Realtors page and type in your Password.
6) If you don’t remember your Password, click on Forgot My Password.
7) Your new password must contain at least 7 letters.
8) A window will open in TransactionDesk with the address of the home.
9) Next to Type, click on the drop-down menu and select Residential Purchase.
10) Next to “Add me as the”, click on Buyer’s Agent.
11) Click on CREATE.
12) You can fill in the info on this page (optional) or scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on SAVE & EXIT.
13) On the right-hand side, click on CONTACTS.
14) Click on the ADD + button.
15) Type in the buyer’s First Name, Last Name, Email, Legal Name (i.e., John Doe), Preferred Signature (i.e., John Doe), Preferred Initials (JD).
16) Click on SAVE.
17) On the right-hand side, click on FORMS.
18) Click on the ADD + button.
19) Click on Arizona Association of Realtors.
20) Click on the circles next to the forms that you want to be included in this transaction.
21) Click on ADD.
22) Click on Residential Purchase Contract and fill in the document.
23) On the menu above, place your mouse over File, then scroll down and click on Save.
24) On the menu above, click on Transaction Forms.
25) Click on Agency Disclosure - click on the boxes on Lines 34,36 & 45 (next to buyer).
26) On the menu above, place your mouse over File, then scroll down and click on Save.
27) On the left-hand side, click on the first icon (Dashboard).
28) Under the Transaction column, click on the property address.
29) If the listing agent uploaded any documents to the MLS, they will appear under the Documents column. Scroll down that list and click on the HOA Addendum.
30) Click on the Document Markup icon.
31) Click on Select Page, then click on Page 3.
32) Click on the magnifying glass to zoom in.
33) Click on the Text icon, then click anywhere on the page and type in the buyer’s name.
34) Right-click on the buyer’s name to change the style and size of the font, then click somewhere else on the document.
35) Click on the buyer’s name so that a box appears around it. Adjust the size of the box and position it on Line 69.
36) Use that same process to type the Date on Line 72.
37) Click on SAVE.
38) To upload a document to this transaction from your computer, click on Documents on the right-hand side.
39) Click on the ADD + button.
40) Click on Add New Document.
41) Click on the blue rectangle to upload your file.
42) Find the file on your computer, then click OPEN.
43) If you need to add any text to that document, click on the three dots on the right-hand side next to that document.
44) Scroll down and click on Slice/Markup, then click on Markup.
45) Add the text that you want, then click on SAVE.
46) On the left-hand side, click on the first icon (Dashboard).
47) On the left-hand side, click on Start Signing.
48) Type in the buyer’s name next to Signing Name (i.e., John Doe).
49) Click on Transaction and select the property address.
50) Click on SAVE.
51) On the left-hand side, click on the Plus sign next to Step 2: Participants.
52) On the left-hand side, click on the box next to the buyer.
53) Click on ADD.
54) On the left-hand side, click on the Plus sign next to Step 3: Documents.
55) On the left-hand side, click on the boxes next to the documents that you want the buyer to sign. Uncheck any duplicate documents.
56) Click on ADD.
57) On the left-hand side, click on the Plus sign next to Step 4: Design.
58) On the left-hand side, scroll down through all of the documents to make sure that the buyer’s signature and initials are in the right places.
59) For example, if Line 181 on the Purchase Contract does not apply, click on the buyer’s initials, then click on the Trash can.
60) If you need to add the buyer’s Signature or Initials to any of the documents, then click on the buyer’s name in the top right-hand corner, then click on Drag & Drop below the buyer’s name.
61) Drag the Sign Here or Initial Here icon over to the document where the buyer’s signature or initials are required.
62) Drag the Date stamp icon over to the document where the date is required.
63) When you’ve finished reviewing the documents, click on NEXT.
64) Click on SEND INVITATIONS.
65) Click OK.
66) On the left-hand side, click on the bottom icon (Logout).
You can log back in at https://pr.transactiondesk.com/login
Username = the email address that you have on file with AAR (Arizona Association of Realtors).
TransactionDesk Support (800) 668-8768