Avian at Grayhawk is a gated, golf course community located in north Scottsdale that offers exclusive luxury townhomes with resort-style amenities and two-car attached garages.
The Grayhawk Golf Club offers two of the highest rated daily fee public golf courses in Scottsdale. The Raptor Golf Course was designed by world-renowned golf architect Tom Fazio. The Talon Golf Course was designed by former U.S. Open and PGA Champion David Graham and golf course architect Gary Panks. Both golf courses have hosted numerous high-profile golf events.
The HOA Fee includes the following.
1) Maintenance of all the shrubs, trees, and landscaped areas.
2) Maintenance of the heated pools and spas.
3) Maintenance of the entrance gates.
4) Fire and Liability insurance on the exterior of the buildings.
5) Exterior maintenance of the buildings including the roofs.
6) Maintenance of all interior parking areas.
7) Maintenance of the community streets.
The Avian at Grayhawk HOA office is open from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm.
19777 North 76th St, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Office: (480) 686-8350
Fax: (480) 219-8377
The homeowner's association is professionally managed by Associated Property Management.
The Grayhawk Master HOA fee includes the following:
1) Maintenance of the landscaping for all exterior common areas.
2) Maintenance of the all exterior green belts and desert belts.
3) Maintenance of the medians and entrance monuments.
4) Water and Electric utilities used for the maintenance of the exterior common areas.
5) Maintenance of the walls and fences.
6) Maintenance of the parks, ramadas and playgrounds.
7) Maintenance of the hiking and biking trails.
8) 24 Hour roving patrols.
7940 E Thompson Peak Parkway, Suite 102, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Office: (480) 563-9708
Fax: (480) 563-9709
For more information about Avian at Grayhawk, please call Mark Dingeman at (480) 365-8865.